Thursday, June 21, 2007

And its all because of you

Hello all! Shall blog bout my 3D2N GG camp :D
Came to school 1 hour earlier, had to do some briefing.
Then all of them fall in, pitched tents first :)

Why Quraisha so happy.

Stylo :D

:D In the tent!

Had to drag time, cos dinner wasnt here yet.
Told them to do their own patrol cheer!

My patrol!

Swallow.

Flowerpecker.

Mynah.

Dove.

Dinnertime! Random pick to sit together.

Puifun! Loves.

Love my ex-cos many!

After dinner, break & after that we had footdrill.

:D

Marched till 8 plus. We're super strict I tell you.
They told us that the marching for that day was different from others.
But either ways, it was good for them! Ha ha.

Greatest love.

2 guiders.

Had treasure hunt after that. Whole school was totally dark.
The ex-cos had to go round the school to hide the clues.
You have no idea how friggin scary it is to do that.

Overalls. First to complete was Kingfisher!
I've forgotten the rest already. Ha ha oops :P

Putting on cream, ha ha ai mei.

Nahz, she's just doing my hair.

Playing UNO at night.

FUN!

Ade won the first round, followed by me! :D
PF & I couldnt sleep, so we had a girls talk.

& charging our phones.

It says it all.

Woke up at 0645, friggin late already. They didnt wake me!
Actually they did, I was sleeping like a log :/

PT!

Gadget making.

Had our team building game. They each had 5 games.
I think my sister's game is the most fun one.
Spider-web, ha ha.

Skip skip skip. Enrolment ceremony!

Tell tale.

Jasmine's longgg skirt :P

The rest of the pictures are from the enrolment ceremony.

Love my lover :D

-Laughs-

Cant blame, the badge was not sharp.

Quraisha & I were playing the whole time, laughing about.
Ha ha, so un-serious :D

Lovelove.

Confidence walk! Yea, they say the first part wasnt scary.
So we made a part 2 for them. Mwhaha evil seniors :D

Omgosh funny man.

Quraisha the "scary" ghost!

Some people screamed their heads off, like Zhongting & Qayuum.
Some people arent afraid, like Peirong & Amyraa.
Funny funny.

ASG was doing sentry when it rained! Wah lao unlucky man.
I lent an umbrella & rushed to the field. Hero :D
Slept in the dance room. Damn cold okay.
We're shivering like crazy I tell you. Blah.

Skip skip skip! Last day was very very short.
After breakfast, they unpitched their tents & washed it.

:D

Debriefed & went home. They say the camp was fun, hohoho!
Photos credit, my sister & me.

This is a rushy entry, all thanks to my impatient sister.
Keep rushing me to post this entry. There, happy?!
Tskk. Anw, camp was seriously fun. But hard too.

Okay, blog till here. Goodbye all.

No comments: